The Blouse by The Avid Seamstress
Every woman‘s wardrobe needs that go-to top that is stylish and easy to wear. Our sewing pattern, The Blouse, is such a versatile make you‘ll be wearing this all year round. Made using lightweight fabrics, The Blouse offers an alternative option to the traditional shirt.
With an elegant stand collar and three-quarter length sleeves, The Blouse is loosely fitted providing practical ease and comfort for your day-to-day activities while being chic enough to wear in the evening or at the weekend.
The Blouse is made without darts and includes a button placket, collar and elasticated cuffs making it ideal for confident beginners looking to sew their first blouse.
Pattern sizes - UK 6 - UK 22
Skill level - Beginner - Intermediate
Perfect in cottons and other lightweight fabrics that are soft. Consider making The Blouse in silk or viscose for added luxury.
112cm wide - 2.2m
145cm wide - 2m
- Sewing pattern sheet printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper (irons/pins beautifully) or select an option to receive an additional pattern sheet - perfect for toiles or if you would like to make various sizes
- Photographed step-by-step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking accurate measurements
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
The Blouse includes step-by-step photographed instructions.